Sunday, July 13, 2008

tagged

got tagged by zhiyu

RULE 1: Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits/things/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.

At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
No TAG backs!

1.i hate splitends on my hair and thats why i'm always touching my hair to feel for splitends
2.i love eating spicy food, but i hate it when i tear
3.i told myself that i'll nv like someone in my class, but..
4.no matter how hot the weather is, i must cover the blanket up to my chin before i can safely fall asleep.
5.i am a loner, but i always need friends by me.
6.i always experience unexplainable feelings.
7.i, sometimes, will not express my unhappiness about my friend.
8.i try to be high when i'm emo
9.i make up perfect stories for myself.
10.i love bitter food
11.i cannot get tan, i only get sunburnt
12.as much as i look damn neat and all outside, i'm super untidy at home
13i have at least 10 polo tees at home, shared btwn me and mummy
14.i'm a stingy person when it comes to shopping, thou i love looking at expensive clothes
15.i love guys who are smarter than me. LOL

tagged: eli, yuen, dear, evon, candy, lyn, shan, loser, XDD, lilin

No comments: