Tuesday, July 15, 2008

music therapy

[post-deleted]

one day wasted. how smart. but i've got new songs. oh well. new songs make me smile :D


there's really alotalotalot of resentment inside. i'm no longer important to you coz someone else is. tired of vying. tired of trying. tired of playing hard. i'm just going to stand aside. give up my place. give up trying. call me possessive, call me jealous, i dont give a damn. kick me aside for all you want. don't come to me crying when things happen the opposite way. i ain't in your schedule anymore, i'm waywayway back in the waiting list ain't i? i'm slowly making my way out of, even, that waiting list. go ahead and think if its you. i don't really care. feel guilty if you must. but feeling guilty doesn bring you back to home base. i will be gone before you come back to get me. damn bloody tired. save those excuses for others. don't use them on me anymore. it ain't going to work anymore. fuck those thing we said before. i should have taken them off my mind much earlier. not too late to take them off now. i will slowly adapt to things without you. thank you for the times back then.


i still cnt get some things off my mind. rawrs.


[update @ 11.20pm]
I LOVE BEST PARTNERRRRR!!! best partner rocks my world!!! best partner makes pris happy!!! (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((:
lalalah. its just btwn me and her and SMs. :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))



比想象中还痛

No comments: