Wednesday, July 16, 2008

一生的朋友

i really miss those days.
when everything didn involve him and him. him and him as in him and him. LOLS.

i'm really really glad to have my friends by me. even thou nightmare and ************* ain't here anymore, i still have friends who still care, who knows when i'm not happy, who knows what i'm thinking, who knows what exactly can cheer me up.
i ain't someone who makes friends easily, and i am also not someone who gives up on friendship easily too. so i'm really quite a clingy person. oh wells. i still rmb, the friends i told myself not to make, are my best friends now. haha. even yh, i thought he was a weirdo, kaypo at first, but now we're like rather good buddies.

sometimes, resentment can just take over me, whenever i think of that particular friend. sometimes, i really really really wonder about some things. lets just say, never promise me anything/tell me something to make me real happy for that moment, just to let me down. coz its worse than making me go through constant hell.

in life, you lose some, you gain some. i'm quite glad that my gains overwrite my loss. SMs, loser, eyegang, Li Lin, yh, even cx at times are really really nice friends and sometimes, they just make me forget the loss of others.

hey friends, THANKS! (: i really thank god that i found you, friends :D



...............................................................................

rawrs. i am not emo. i just am feeling abit not right with whatever thing is happening with THAT friendperson. arghs. i dunnodunnodunnodunno.
anws, i attitude-ed chau again. i dont give a damn, really. i plugged my ipod and listened to my songs and minded my own business right in front of his eyes. HA.

so glad to meet the scholars and 5 stones again!! (((: forum on sat. seeing them again. then i wanna go down to MANGO to get my tanktops! :)))


alrighttts, time for work.



that 4 letter word ain't for you to use so loosely on someone else.

No comments: