Tuesday, July 22, 2008

bobo.

my name is priscilla.


and its my fault that i didn ask god to give me hairless skin, long legs, a pretty face.
its my fault ok.
so fuckoff and leave me alone.



对不起
我不是什么事都能一笑而过
我也有感情
也有伤心的权利


[update@7.22pm]

loser msged me just now, and it made me ask myself something.
is it wrong for me to like someone. then why, the person in the question must make me feel like i'm invisible, make me run in rounds. is it wrong too, to just want to be best friends with someone, without the notion of love. i just don't understand.
i know it isn worth to cry and break down because of him, but sometimes, the feeling just gets too overwhelming. i know i shouldn be so sensitive, given that i'm quite used to it, but whatever they said just now, together with him, i couldn help it, but just isolate myself just now. i didn mean to even tear, but it was just too much for me to bear. i guess the tears from yesterday just flowed out. i'm sorry girls. i do know you girls were joking but i just couldn take it at that moment.
now, i question my ability to withstand pressure, withstand the stares, withstand the going-ons in the everyday life.
i need to be strong. but everytime i try to be, i fall.

我以为知道了答案后
一切就会变得更好
但那都是我自己做的梦

No comments: