Friday, July 25, 2008

hush

if only you'd stop the avoiding



i've been having too many emosilent moments in school alrd.
nonono, cnt. i must try to be back to my normal self. rawrssss.

school today was okayy. except that there's lab, and i generally hate lab, coz of some things. sighs


have you ever had this feeling of insecurity? even when you are with your friends, like sometimes when they discuss about something and you wonder if they're talking about you, or some of their actions make you feel like they're mocking you? ever since that day, i've been super sensitive and all, and i know i shouldn be but somehow i cnt help it. and when i have that feeling, i force myself to keep it inside, coz i dont want to be a wet blanket.
there's just alot of emotions inside me which me myself cannot point out what exactly the feelings are. i miss dear. there's like so many things to tell, but i guess, eventually, those feelings will not come out again.


idk. its really time to start mugging REAL hard for STs, but i cannot get myself settled down. can someone just make me sit down and mug REAL hard.



为什么爱如此痛心

No comments: