Tuesday, July 1, 2008

keep the memories running

point-form blog post again.

1. i saw this guy this morning, whose side-view resembled desmond. And suddenly, i just miss desmond terribly. at least he doesn treat me the way K treats me in school. rawrs.

2. i love spending time with the lil brat. he pays for my magazine. haha. i should bring him out shopping so he'd pay for my purchases. opps

3. i ate like super alot today. apple pie, double cheeseburger, muah chee, tutu kueh. darn. i'm growing fatter and fatter!!

4. DON'T MESS WITH THE ZOHAN is a damn funny show la..which includes the sexual humour part. HAHHAHA. i don't regret parting with my money to watch it. would have been better if the cinema was filled.there were only 12 of us + another stranger couple in the cinema hall. much better atmosphere ba.

5. there's something baffling about this person whose blog i read... hmmms... lies and deception

6. i'm waiting for pbl discussion to start.. rawrs.

7. i somehow cnt wait to go the grandma's hse tml. urging to tell clara abt those gay-ish actions of K during camp!! i bet she'll LAUGH at him!! haha.

8. i think i failed cellbio AGAIN. darn. will know tml ba. and mrs mark doesn want to release our marks for her section. darn. someone got 0/25. i hope it ain't me, i hope i didn fail, i hope i managed to get above 20. i want a distinction for bmic!!!

9. i got disappointed AGAIN. yes again. why is it always that you're telling me all those fucking shit, then when i TRY to make an effort, you come and crush everything. everything about you has changed, and it's so fucking irritating. dang. i think my other friends are MUCH BETTER than you. now then i realise.

10. the part of my arm that got sunburnt is peeling. shit.









[UPDATE]
i feel like a total gone case man. to think i was still nagging dear to study hard. rawrs. i told myself to start going through bmic lecture. i ended up online, playing that very game that got me hooked last year. darn. and i totally didn know that i had chem tutorial. rawrs.
PRISCILLA!!! WAKE UP!!!if only.... sighs
sleep time.
[/UPDATE]


BYEEEE~

No comments: