Sunday, July 13, 2008

silent 2 months

i just realised that candy didn pass me XDD's microbio lab book to copy, and now, i'm left with a blank microbio datasheet. darn. someone help me!! i hate microbio lab, and there's microbio lab tml:((





anws

went to bugis OG with mummy and daddy yest obviously i didn bump into best partner. couldn find the design for the shoe i wanted, and no all-blacks flats caught my attention. i need all-black flats and black pants for duties!! =x and i saw this BF shirt, nice but mummy doesn want to buy it for me. bleaghs.





just finished watching 命中 ep17. i know i'm slow. but i must stop myself from watching on wkdays ma. heh. oh wells...







and FINALLY, makangang's gna meet up for dinner, within these 3 saturdays. rawrs. finally!! i miss nana, CL, maimai, lou!! hehhhh. (((: the pic was from longlonglong ago. more than a yr i think







the title says it all

No comments: