Thursday, July 10, 2008

when you lack sleep,

[post deleted]

arghs. the post earlier in the morning. was one that i wrote out of super-frustration. i was super tired, with only 5 hours of sleep, and having to face incompleted ppt slides due wasn the best thing in the morning. put that tgt with a growling stomach, and a troubled mind, the sight of him, omgggg. what a bad morning.
and that post made best partner worry. opps. sorry best partner!! you're the best!! ((:


moving on,
everytime i read that blog, i just get real irritated. sometimes i really want to throw that facade, respect and all away and just tell her how i really feel. all those things said before school started, all bullshit. so damn tired of trying to rearrange every damn time i have to accomodate, only to hear that very stupid and irritating and boring excuse. just tell me you dont want to meet if you really dont want to meet ok. its not an excuse. you don't make an effort. or rather, you make an effort, to exclude me out of your super bz schedule eh. i cnt believe i lost, but for this time, i'm surrending, i'm too worn to fight on, i ain't your priority, i'm at the bottom of ur list. thanks friend.



my laptop's battery spoiled. i think its coz i dropped the battery the other day. gosh. just hope its under warranty, so i can get a new battery. sighs. now i have to keep using the adaptor. phews. daddy didn scold me.


i'm racking my brains over PBL, partial differentiation. can someone tell me whats it. the jc ppl all dunno partial differentiation. or is it not even maths!? how come they tell me its physics!!?? partial differentiation, oh, partial differentiation. don't make me hate you.. rawrs




[update @ 11.15pm]
i think i'm losing track of time. bleaghs. i wanted to msg HN at 2359h to wish her happy birthday. but i msged her at 2259. -.- wth!!
finally done with PBL. thou i didn get the ans myself. clarence got it for me, not using partial differentiation. HAHA. oh wells, we got the ans, so its ok. i dont care. mathcad test tml. sian. looking forward to after lessons, so i can meet twelve!! ((:
i need my sleeepppppp.



lose it

No comments: