Sunday, May 4, 2008

unplugged

失去了交集



i was reading yest's newspaper.
and they were talking about if we could live one day without technologies e.g handphone, radio, internet, tv
and most of them cnt.



i CONFIRM, CHOP + GUARANTEE CNT!!
even without the tv, the internet, the radio
i CNT do without my phone.
because its's like my lifeline can!!



i need my phone to contact ppl. to get in touch with my dearest friends. to listen to music!!
if i ever forget to bring my phone. or my phone runs out of batt
i'll feel like totally out of place!!
i will keep checking myy phone for things and see a blank screen
and i'll be damndamndamn sad.



so to potential hp theives out there!!
DON'T STEAL MY PHONE!!
coz you'll make pris super sad.
and she'll make sure you're supersuper sad too!!
LOLS. i'm crapping.







i didn do my work again!!
pris is such a slacker!!
pris needs to buck up!!
pris needs to study until 1am de!!
must read up on lecture notes. check things i don't understand. do some filing. LOL.




ok!
pris shall go sleepp now.
pris is super tired!!





deardear must stay happyhappy de!! :D




别失去方向

No comments: