Tuesday, May 27, 2008

BING BANG BONG!

BING BANG BONG!!!

lol.
i'm finally done with chem practical report.
after dragging it for i-dunno-how-long
haha.

my whole day was spent at nainai's house.
not much accomplished,
but definately more than if i'd stayed home.

i was comparing holiday schedule with my cousin.
and i realised that my holidays are almost non-existant alrd.
adapted from dont want to give me chocs nightmare
3 JUNE - night cycling
4-5 JUNE - CYA camp
9 JUNE - scholars award ceremony rehearsal
10 JUNE - scholars award ceremony
11 JUNE - PTN outing
13 JUNE - HME trg
18-21 JUNE - CYA trg

tell me how i am going to squeeze time to MUG and SHOP!!?
and of course meet my friends. psychos, eyegang, makan, SMs, cousin, DEAR.

i need shopping man!
retail therapy!!!
shoes, shorts, skirts, tops, dresses, cardis, bag!!!
i need MONEY and TIME!!! =(((

rawrrs.

just bang me dead.
coz everything seems to be coming to an end.

No comments: