Sunday, May 18, 2008

PRELUDE 28.2

late by 1 week, pictures from PRELUDE 28






while waiting for the star, yuen, to come out!!

jia lin, eli, bridget, pris
wee kee, zie wearn, hong hui
nicholas, joel, timo




my ex-act cute/camwhore partner - TIMOmojojo




yuen and eli! (:



yuen and nic! (:



US with YUEN!! (((:



my dearest girls!! <3



then after the concert, we went to BK for supper.


bridget, pris, jia lin, eli by the riverside.

the night lights were wonderful.*



the guys decided to join us in the pic too!! (:


i took this randomly! heh XP



NOT FORGETTING,


me and my dearest gossip girl!! =DDDDD



____________________________________________________________________







i finally, somehow, settled myself after my previous post.
and i cleaned up my room.
and did some of my tutorials. ((:
i'm proud of myself for touching my tutorials!!
and i twinkled the piano keys again!! XD


going to HQ to help out on monday.
then study with HN..
then concert =x
oh wells, it'll be ok, i hope, everything must be alright.



shall slp now!!
have to complete stupid RWP report tml.
and family dinner tml!! ((:



NIGHTS ALL!!




i can only think of
you and only you

No comments: