Sunday, May 11, 2008

prelude 28.1



because a day out with the right person is the best thing that can ever happen (:


i had a great day out with eli!! :D
ikea meatballs
bugis street
pastamania
concert

simple yet satisfying.
and i managed to get my boyfriend shirt and shorts(:




PRELUDE 28 WAS A BLAST!!!!
worth every single cent paid for!!
from the songs
to the standard of performance
to the skit
to the percussion band
to the credits
to the encore
I ENJOYED EVERY SINGLE MOMENT OF IT!!!

lovely ((:


even the company was bigbig love!!
nicholas
wee kee
zie wearn
jia lin
joel
bridget
timo
eli

they made me happy.
made me smile
made me enjoy

quite a number of photos taken
at the concert
walking for supper

love them to bits and pieces!!



alrights!
shall to grandma's hse for lunch!


HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!! ((:

No comments: