Monday, May 5, 2008

A ngle

爱不需要理由




i really dunno what to blog abt.
its like school has been the same old boring school.
though for the first time, i managed to finish my bmic practical before times-up. LOLS.

andand, while i was doing my ZBrush presentation today, i realised that this person(A) kept staring at me. wtf. she stares at no one else, but me and candy!! no names, but i'm kindda pissed by now. i mean, we do no harm to the A, but i get stared at. specifically me and candy!! pls get a life can! stop staring at the both of us, coz we dont do that to you!! and stop the stupid thing abt whatever you are trying to get. fish you A!! you make me detest you to the max!! pretty so what, your character sucks BIG TIME!! dear was sososo right about you!! bitch to a capital B!!

received these pictures in the mail from shan/
rather cool..













yay! tml's slack dayy!! gna wear big tee + shorts + slippers!! ((:


shopping with eli postponed to saturday before band concert!! i'm gna spend!! HA!!



NIGHTS ALL!!




懂得珍惜就能够拥有

No comments: