Wednesday, May 21, 2008

dear life,

dear life,



firstly, i apologise for calling you a bitch deep in my heart. but you've really been a bitch. you screwed me up down, left right. you didn give my heart and mind it's well-deserved rest after working likefuckcrazy all these months. you make me fall and stumble over and over again. you didnn give me the energy to scream everything deep down out. all you gave me, were tonnes and tonnes of tears, and the path leading to yet another unknown region of darkness.



you know i love my friends, yet you indirectly give them trouble. you give me horrible mood swings. and they in turn, have to worry about my stupid moods. they have to try all means to cheer me up. they have to put up with my endless stupid rants.



you know i hate hide and seek, yet you put me into a game, all alone. with someone so difficult to catch. it tires me. it makes me lose hope in loving someone. but you dont really care, do you. coz you ain't the one playing this game.



you give me opportunities to improve, yet you bring more pain and stress to my life.



but i have to thank you for giving me the only things i liive for, my friiends.



i still wish you'd treat me better, life.QUIT PLAYING GAMES WITH ME!!




yours truely,
pris

No comments: