Sunday, May 25, 2008

问候歌

问候歌 - ²Ü¿¥


all it took, was this song, for my tears to fall, finally
i told myself to stay strong after everything was over
but apparently, i couldn.

this song, my weakness (i always cry when i listen to this song, no matter what mood i am in)
made my tears fall
and no doubt, i cried to sleep


i guess i'll have to pick myself up from here and carry on.
its not a time to falter.


to SMs:
thanks for keeping me alive in school. for all the opportunities you girls always create for me, though i never make good use of them. shan, thanks for the mental feed. evon, thanks for the support you give online. candy, thanks for the train rides. without SMs, i guess i'd have crumpled long ago when everything started.

to Li Lin:
you've always been the one giving me advice, this time is not an exception. i guess, till now, certain things, 我还是没你那么勇敢. thanks for all those courage you gave me, it sure helped (:

to eli:
i never knew how harsh those words i used on you were, until you threw them back at me. i prolly made you helpless at how to help me alrd. but, we both know where we stand, i guess. how i wish we were both back at the times last year, with yuen.

to DEAR:
很多话 我不必说 我猜你也知道我想说的是什么 谢谢你

to nightmare:
i didn expect you to talk to me last night, afterall, we havent been talking as much since you returned from the wild. so when you asked me last night, i was shocked for a moment. but well, though you couldn provide me any advice, your silly nonsense made me smile, and i guess, that was more than enough, and like i always say, i dont want 5th june to come, coz our crapping frequency will drop even further. but, thanks nightmare! i still want my chocolates.


and to yuen, if you're reading my blog! i really miss the times we'd sit tgt in class and talk about so many things. i think i really miss your company lots! meet up soon pls! and cheer up too!! loads of love from pris.








oh~ friend 我对你的想念 此刻特别强烈我们如此遥远

No comments: