Wednesday, May 28, 2008

FUCK!!!!

fuckfuckfuck!!

i cnt believe that my holidays are officially GONE!!
YES!!
like i have NO ffuckingHOLIDAYS!!

thanks to the stupid scholar programme, SPOT.
it just very nicely ate up what little bits of what's left of my PATHETIC HOLIDAYS!!
its not even PATHETIC NOW!!
ITS NON EXISTANT!!!

no fucking difference from normal school days.
even worse!! coz it WHOLE DAY EVENTS!!
like i dont even spend the WHOLE DAY in sch!!

look at my horrible holiday schedule!!
3/6 : night cycling
4/6 - 5/6 : CYA Camp
9/6 : water familiarisation course, scholars award ceremony rehearsal
10/6 : water familiarisation course, scholars award ceremony
11/6 : PTN outing
12/6 : SPOT workshop
13/6 : SPOT workshop/HME trg
16/6 - 19/6 : LTC @ PERAK!
20/6 - 21/6 : CYA trg


how nice.
i have NO TIME, to meet my friends
AND MUG!!!
and i have to go to PERAK!!
like wtf!?
had i known,
i wouldn have accepted the damn offer.
life sure has its way to screw my alrd fucked-up life.


its time someone took a gun
put it to my head
and kill me
before all these do.

No comments: