Thursday, May 29, 2008

pris doesn like it when her mummy nags at her as soon as she steps into the house.
it spoils her mood totally.

oh well, not as if my mood is super good today.
i screwed my cell bio CA1. i'll prolly get the lowest. i just wasn in the best condition.
i screwed my RWP CA1 too.
maybe they'll kick me out of scholar programme.
then i'll be more free. =x

and ermm.
i met up with dear, kenneth, nif after RWP
and we trained to douby to meet mai
dinner at this place with free flow of drinks and ice-cream!
CLIQUES!! SHALL WE HEAD THERE NEXT TIME!?
its really a nice place to chill and talk, except for the fact that its open, and ermm passerbys can see you. LOL
and ya, me dear mai slacked there till abt 9+, before we finally left.
and ya, i told mai abt him and all.
i miss talking to mai.
i want to meet my friends!!

andand, i'm sorry SMs. i wont be able to make it for night cycling. the timing clashes with my CYA camp. sorrysorry.
so i think i'd be meeting yuen and eli on tues to mug and shop :D

and i'm getting my laptop skin tml!! ((:
my lappie will be prettaye!!



\random
..: -٭٭٭†° äMB®ø§ε °†٭٭٭- 李林盛危机看到良机变成转机等于奇迹 :.. says:
dun like that
leh..make me enter army worrying about this little girl...
haha..
i love nightmare laa.. he's by far, the only male who can make me smile, and smile from my heart. and at that moment, he made me feel like a meimei, and he's my kor!! HAHAHA.
anw nightmare, dont worry abt me la. i'll be just fine. there's always sms!! and yeaa, i still want my chocs!! ((:
go ns and come out quick ok!! pris will miss nightmare de!!
heh.


\randomrandom
i hate those assholes who spam ppl's blog using fake names!! they've got NO LIFE. get a life la losers!!

No comments: