Wednesday, May 14, 2008

ignorance is bliss

[UPDATE @ 11:27pm]

i simply cnt get myself to get down to work.
my brain keeps running.
but not abt studies
my heart keeps racing.
but i dont know abt what

i think i still won't be able to settle by monday.
i think i won't be able to enjoy the concert.
i think i will keep thinking abt it de.
can someone help me!!?

i thank god for the girls in sch.
they keep me sane and all.
they help me go through every moment.
they help me vocalise my thoughts.
THANKS CANDY/SHAN/EVON/LYNETTE/FANNY!!
sch would be alot ddifferent w/o them.


could you teach me how?
could you give me the answer?


[/UPDATE]



sometimes i wonder if things are really as simple as we wish them to be.
sometimes i wonder if things could be not as complicated as we think them to be.
sometimes i wonder if things will really turn out the way we need them to be.


sometimes, ignorance is bliss




nightmare is back from the wild. and nightmare makes me happy! coz nightmare entertains me((:

No comments: