Friday, June 6, 2008

third post today. (:
haha.
tired alrd la, but i'm a little happy now.

lets see
shopping in town with dearest cousin just now.
we both have the same thinking can : to feel accomplished during a trip out specially for shopping, one must purchase something. haha.
so when 2 hours at far east turned out not fruitful, we had our dinner at subway and proceeded to shop at wisma.
left wisma with a pale gold GG<5 skirt, which cost me $18.90, down from $63!!:DDD haha. and also a green dress from cotton on!! ((:

presenting to you my loot over the past few days:








clockwise from bottom:
my GG<5skirt
my green dress
my quite-formal dress from tues
some cardi mummy got back for me.





andand what made me the happiest today is that
NIGHTMARE MSGED ME!!! (((((((((:
haha. it was so unexpected can!! =P
i miss his nonsense totally!! rawrs
i think i sound like his gf can!! haha but NO!!! i'm not. rawrs!! he's just my super bravo bigbigg kor!! haha
bahahaha..


since i'm happy, i shall post pics
just 3.
look....


BKQ's beautiful flag!! hand drawn, hand painted!!
i miss them alrd man. all those *censored* talk





my hand, painted light green for hand printing on our beautiful flag!! ((:


last but not least,

eli love and me! on the train home from bugis!! ((:

NIGHTS ALL

No comments: