Friday, June 6, 2008

Eli tagged now
and since i'm bored.
i'm doing the stupid thing.

so here goes

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below and replace it with your own.

1. What would you do if tomorrow's the end of the world?
Hmms. plead with him to meet him, then take a photo with him. then msg all my friends telling them i love them, then spend the last few moments with my family. i'm a greedy girl

2. What is the one thing you would change if you had a chance to go back into the past?
Exercise more, listen to mummy and jump more, so i wouldn be so short and fat now.

3. What's going to happen tomorrow?
Mugging, then dinner with the neighbours.


4. Do you hate your friends sometimes?
Yepps, but they remain inside me and only me.


5. When do you wish to die?
When i'm in my sleep one day. die peacefully

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Ehh not really. it just sounds so fairytale-y. and i've never seen/experienced it before.

7. What impossible things you would wish to do?
Teleport.

8. Do you believe in eternal love?
Not now. I'll tell you when i do.

9. Have you broken someone's heart that he/she tried to commit suicide?
No.

10. Where is your favourite holiday destination?
Hmms. France.

11. Describe your other half?
I didn't know i was a whole and a half. Maybe you can describe for me.

12. What feelings do you hate the most?
Knowing you've been lied to.

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Of course!! :D

14. What're you looking forward to in the coming weeks?
SHOPPING!! after MSTs.

15. The most important thing in your life?
My brain.

16. Who do you hope to be always there for you?
Bestest friends

17. Do you find life meaningless?
Sometimes.

18. Have you ever loved someone?
DUH. i love my parents eh.

19. List one thing that you're scared of.
Losing my friends and having to spend every single moment on my own.

20. What's your greatest wish?
To be able to have manymany wishes

21. What if one of your loves betrayed you?
Let him have a taste of it too. Haha. Cry, then cry, then cry, then get over it?

Tag 7 people, list them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their chatterbox that they've been tagged.
1. people
2. people
3. people
4. people
5. people
6. people
7. people
too lazy to think of anyone. do it if you want.

No comments: