Tuesday, June 3, 2008

absence makes a heart grow fonder


SMs are probably cycling through the night, having fun.
and here i am, typing this post and trying to make myself pack my bag and sleep early.
i really looked forward to night cycling, and yet its all spoiled coz there's camp early tml. damnit.
oh wells,

at least i touched chem today,
AND MET UP WITH YUEN!!! AND HAYDEN!!! and eli too!! :D
yeahyeahyeah. now yuen knows hayden, hayden knows yuen!! LOL
ermm, ya. we studied from abt 9+ to 1+, then lunched and crapped at MACs! haha.
hayden left and we gossiped more, while waiting for eli. then met eli, and
SHOPPING!! haha.

nothing really caught my eye. my standard is going up up and up. haha. and ermm, i'm so tempted by the cheap stuff at bugis street, but i nv dare to buy, coz i cnt try!! and pris, being fat, is scared she'll waste money!! haha.
so in the end, i bought a quite-formal dress, which now i quite regret, and stockings. eli bought me a pair of sandals for my super-belated birthday present. all 3 of us have the same sandals!! :D
walked ard more, pei yuen for dinner and home!! ((:

its a lovely day really. i miss yuen and eli like millions!!
and yuen, you were strong today. really. just want to tell you girl, no matter what happens, what decision you will come to make, pris will always support you ok!1 pris loves yuen!! ((:


its really time for me to pack my bag for CYA camp tml!! ((:
be back on thrus!! and ermm,
SHOPPING WITH CLARA ON FRIDAY!! :D bigbig love


BYEBYE! :D

No comments: