Sunday, August 3, 2008

olive tree

if only life is as beautiful as these flowers






i woke up at 12pm today. after sleeping at 6am. how great. one whole weekend gone again. one weekend devoted to IDEAS. how smart of me. i should wake up my IDEAS and start studying man. bloody hell. pissed with myself. oh wells. on the other hand, i'm quite proud of my ppt. dont ask me why. i think its the best i've done, even better than OP! who cares about OP man.
I SHOULD BLOODY START STUDYING!!




and my bloody laptop is failing me time and again. first is the battery. then the internet, now, the usb ports refuse to read anything pluggged in. i cnt even use my mouse!! WHAT THE FUCKING HELL man! i cnt save my documents in my thumbdrive. ahhhh. fuckfuckfuck. damnit. damn pissed!! time to send this thing to to repair. or should i get a new one? i craving for a vaio!! hehheh.




on a lighter note, my cousins are real camwhorers. even worse than me man. they dragged me to camwhore just now. i just ain't in a condition to camwhore. i looked fugly man. and dinner was a waste of my precious money. the buffet spread wasn that good. oh wells, it always happens doesn it.




time for bed.




will it still be the same?

No comments: