Saturday, August 9, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY S'PORE!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!




i slept my national day away. LOL. i woke up at 9.30, ate breakfast and napped from 11.30am to 2.00pm. then ate lunch, watched the basketball/volleyball olympics on tv, and ate durian for dinner and now i'm in front of my lappie, doing everything but my report. =.= darn. 1 day wasted. tml CONFIRM must revise chem and prac first. then try doing my report. LOL.


was reading dawn yang's blog just now and she was talking about s'poreans' bad habits e.g kiasu-ism e.t.c. and my first rxn was @#%^@%^. serious. i mean isn she herself a s'porean, though she claims she's of mixed heritage and whatever, don't she exhibit those "qualities" herself. speaking of that, i quote her:
*Complain kings & queens
Perhaps it's precisely because we Singaporeans
have it so good, that we start to tekan the small, insignificant things, just
for the sake of it.

come on, ISN SHE COMPLAINING NOW!!? like wth. like she complains. i'd take those complain as expressing our thoughts. and another one, quoted:

*The way we propose
I've heard horror stories of how some Singaporeans decide
to get married by asking "Want to sign up for a HDB flat?"
Very very scary.

HAHAHA. if one day her bf,when she gets one proposes to her this way, i'll laugh my ass off. HAHAHA.
honestly, if she cannot accept these s'porean traits, then dont live in s'pore la. if she lives here, then she has to accept these. LOLS.
how entertaining, yet stupid and infuriating.


enough of her.


oh yess! i'm meeting my eli love on MONDAY!! after school((: yayyayness. i miss her like nuts.

shall go back to dl-ing my songs, then ermm, try to start doing my report, which i think i won't coz i'll join daddy in watching basketball olympics. =.=




BYEEE~











[UPDATE @ 11.05pm]



look at the skin of my windows media player. damn cute hor. LOL i rmb using this skin during work last time. heh. and naz was still asking me how i did it. LOLLOL.

as expected, i didn start on my report. eli's gna kill me. but arghs. i'll do it tml/monday. damn tired. so feel like sleeping. daddy gave up waiting for the basketball match. so maybe i'll try to sleep while playing the games in my phone. my bro dl-ed like pictionary and pool and a whole lot of crap inside. LOL.

and i have 45 new songs in my ipoddddd (((((((((((:

NIGHTS~

No comments: