Tuesday, August 12, 2008

isolation of chloroplasts

look at the frigging time.
its 2.25am
and i am still SUPEER WIDE AWAKE!!
holy man!
i'm impressed by myself.

and i'm only at introduction.
good game.


[UPDATE @ 11:30am]

its 11.30am,
and i am only at discussions.
wth . i think i am damn bloody slow and i keep losing concentration. anymore reports in near future will see me losing all my hair =x
i didn plan to KO till i finished the whole damn report, but my internet KO-ed on me first at 3am. WTF!
so i went to rest for 4 hours. damn shiok.
not going to have my lunch until i finish the damn things.
sianns.


[UPDATE @ 2.43PM]
WOOHOO~
finished main section and SUBMITTED!
so i'm left with the pre- and- main sections!!
lunch time!!
and i wanna knock out!
thou i know it'll not happen.
olympics too attractive.
=p=p=p



[UPDATE @ 6.54PM]
FINALLY DONE!!
going to sleep after dinner.
damn fucking tired.

No comments: