Sunday, August 10, 2008

ELIZABETH CHEW

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELI LOVE!!





Hello my Love,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! you're finally 18. you can finally watch M18 shows, drink and yea, you're older than me lehhs. haha.
through these 2 years, you're like maturing so much faster than me lehhs. its gonna be time that i'll be crying on your shoulders instead of you on me. through everything, i know you've emerged stronger than ever. yayyay.
hmms. i hope whatever you wished for came true. i know it includes me rightt. and i hope you had a GREAT BIRTHDAY.
you've been a really really great love. (((: this year w/o you just didn seem right. but you've really been by my side everytiime i'm down. and i hope i was too.
i hope there'll be manymany years for me to wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY. for me to think of presents to get for you. for me to book you for celebration. there will be, will there?
lalalahs. hey love, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

you're loved,
pris

No comments: