Saturday, April 26, 2008

you cannot escape, you cannot hide.


daddy commented that i was lazy. as much as i want to deny the fact, i have to agree with it. i've been growing super lazy ever since school started. i just push the chores to my bro, make him buy dinner for me, make him collect the clothes for me. basically what used to be my chores went to him, leaving me with no chores. ha.

i dunno. i come home from school tired. not tired because of school. tired because of the journey. the long train rides just gives me too much time on my own for me to think about things, which puts me in no mood to do anything = laziness.

lets take today, supposedly be used for completing my tutorials and reading up for lessons next week. i used it to wander online, watch MZ, upload photos onto friendster. anything, but what i was supposed to do. i didn even collect the clothes. i was permanently stuck in my chair, in front of my lappie.

i guess this week's one very bad week. i just cnt settle myself down.

you dont understand the torment, boy

No comments: