Thursday, April 24, 2008

because when the sun shines, you get light



ahh.. i finally have pictures to post. =D


..blahblah.. school as usual, was used for me to stone. yes, stone again. lols. maths as usual, was time to slack, cell bio, catch the train called sim guek eng, bmic, do online-open book-graded tutorial which we conveniently cheated coz some irritaing person was saying out the ans so loudly. lols. RWP was .... and HOME!!



and i'm like quite happy today, coz the fc 2-noodle stall-uncle called me xiao-mei-mei.. so means i still look young!! haha. lame shit.



and we made use of shan's webcam to take photos, while waiting for the forever-late mrs mark to come. haha. here you go!!



(clockwise) me, evon, shan, candy








candy, evon, augustin, me at the back. haha


crazy us. haha. unglam us!!






and presenting to you!!!


(clockwise) lynette, fanny, evon, shan, candy, me!



and these crazy girls keep me sane. haha. and we were wearing the same shirts!! haha!! =DDD







its like i'm going to school tml for only maths and cellbio prac. but i'll be in school like from 8-5.30. how crazy. 4 hours of maths. good game!! haha.




then after school, i'm meeting the dearest girls for dinner!! at old airport road!! weeee~ we're like finally going back there. lols. we were there less than a month ago!! yayyyy!! i cnt wait to meet them, coz suddenly i miss them like crazy nuts. haha.



that day!! ((:


oh yess.. i finally went to ocip's picture website to get photos with me inside. haha. not much, coz i didn bring my cam along.. haha.. shall post them up when i got the time.


even though that stupid nightmare is playing his mahjong while the poor me has to stay home, i shall keep a happy heart. tml's going to be better!!

and hopefully, D will rmb to msg me about his briefing so i can look for him then (:





不忍心再为难你
不忍心再多说一句
只要你记住幸福的表情
我没关系


because for everything, i will still smile in light and darkness.

No comments: