Saturday, April 19, 2008

=))

=))

[UPDATE @ 11.08pm]
i just completed my I&OC tutorial 2. i doubt my ability to get 100% because i really forgot like the bulk of it. i seriously need to buck up.
was out for dinner with the neighbours and then to courts with parents to look for washing machine. lols. and i finally met up with jie again. =))

morning jog, breakfast, study with dear tml. cnt wait. i shall force dear to become a mugger too!! hee.
gotta slp now so i can wake up to meet dear tml!!

NIGHTS ALL!! =D
[/UPDATE]

finally back to blogger. got too persuaded by the crazy girls to use blogger. haha. but i will still use my wordpress. its going to be more private there. haha.

i'm supposed to be doing my tutorials and reading up on my notes, but i couldn concentrate at all la. i finished my maths tutorial, then i started wandering arounnd, doing nothing. play piano, play a few notes, then stop, turn another song, play a few notes, stop playing. haha. =x shall cont with mugging later. dinner with the neighbours tonight. =p

and as i'm typing this post, D's taking his english test for NAFA admissions. hopefully he will do well for it and the rest of the tests earlier in the morning. i'll be like super happy if he can get in!! =D

No comments: