Monday, April 28, 2008

things at its best at the worst.

...blahblahblah... after all the rushing of ZBrush yest, i didn present today!! !#%#$%$ whatever. I&OC was yet another bore. i felt like slapping the stupid teacher and the other class. they were simply pissing the ass out of me. damn f***ing noisy and all. and the teacher is just a stupid clown. irritating.. i decided that i'll just study chem and maths on my own. freaking lousy teachers i have!! pissed.

wu jia hui's concert was quite ok!! i love his songs!! i love his voice!! nicenice de!! but i was seated like at the front corner. rawrs. cnt see clearly. darn. and i dont have much photos also!! rawrs.. sadsad de.. but its nice!! my first concert~ =))

told YS lots of things during dinner. haha. i think.. .. ..

and i feel like slapping that poh also!! its random but ya. ask me solve maths for him. when i finally get the ans, he tells me i wants to slp alrd!! damn him.


i think my money's all going into food and concert tickets this month. i have been invited to tj band, tpj guitar, tpj choir. like all damn ex and all.. damnit.. and they're all at those high class places.. i'll consider. most likely i'll be going for band, coz 12/07 is going, choir maybe, provided D/HN goes with me. guitar.. highly impossible. rawrs.

I NEED MONEY!!! NEED CLOTHES!! NEED SHOES!! NEED EVERYTHING!!

haha.
i shall go slp. eyes hurt like shit. must be the headache caused by the divider!! **candy candy we know what**


NIGHTS ALL!! :D
sometimes you just manage to

No comments: