Sunday, April 27, 2008

the magic wears off when you open your eyes


shit. i'm supposed to be studying. but i think everyone can guess, i didn. rawrs. i broke my promise to D to work hard. :((
at least i finished dr sim's cellbio tutorial. i'm left with ZBrush due tml!! rawrs.
come to think of it. there isn much for me to do. i just need to read-up before lessons. LOL.
but still, i'm feeling guilty from slacking this whole week away. i need people to make me study! ahhh. PRIS NEEDS TO MUGGGG!!
i want my dear!! i want elilove. i want lilin. they'll make me muggg!! i miss them loads.

that aside, i had a wonderful night yesterday! =D
chatted with D ((: he nv fails to make me hyper, make me smile, make me motivated. and he's always giving me new insights about how this world goes. contented should be the word now. ((: then again, if only this could be everyday.
and i crapped with the nightmare too. ever so slow! muahha. he makes me laugh too. 1 less laughing pill after 5june. bleaghs.


just chatted with qi.
now is time for me to return to the world of ZBRUSH!!


you make me smile like i used to do.

No comments: