Wednesday, April 23, 2008

forbidden kingdom

the very person who can make my day, yet crash my day. D

supposed to catch forbidden kingdom with the class after school today. but i PS-ed them, mainly coz mummy didn want me to return home late again. but i wasn feeling exactly in the mood for movies too. =x sorry guys.

lessons were rather ok. except that the stupid chem teacher wasted my damn 2 hours again. his teaching sucks big time. rawrs. cell bio was scary, as usual, with dr yuen. she made every single one answer qtns. luckily i could answer. Had this briefing for HME after school. slacked ard moberly while waiting for lynette to collect her ezlink, then home.
i felt bad PS-ing shan. =x sorry shan!!! i didn mean to!! i really didn feel like....
and i was talking to candy about something on the train. it felt quite good, coz i kept that irritation inside me for quite a period of time alrd. felt good to be able to tell someone abt it! =D
alighted at kembangan, wanting to drop by grandma's before going home, but i ended up at TF, and left with black shorts in hand. lols.

slacked at home. fell asleep while watching teevee. seriously! i need to start my engine all over again. losing steam only after 1 week isn the best thing on earth. rawrs. if only... JIA YOU PRIS!! ((:

did i mention that when i came online when i reached home, i saw my 4 best male friends online!! haha.. and they were the only ones online.. haha.. nightmare, loser, YH, D. what a coincidence.

backtracking, my morning was a total blur. i shut my 3 alarms out and woke up a good half an hr late. and because i somehow felt that my phone vibrated the night before, i auto-waked up at 5+ to check my phone. i saw D's name, and i thought i was dreaming, so i went back to sleep. i wasn dreaming la, and the contents of the msg surprised me. i was thinking about it the whole day, and because of it, i didn want to go to the movies too.
and i think shan saw his name alrd. keep it to yourself shan!!

i seriously think i'm just a piece of crazy shit, like what nightmare said yest.
i need my sleep again. i cannot stuff anything inside my dying brain.

oh yes, happy 18th birthday, jitruimeaniesmellietoilet


我只要做一天的你
让我用一天你的姓
让我疲倦的心
能和你合并
就算是最虚荣的梦境
只要你做一天的我
让你过一天我的心情
耗尽所有热情所有决心
还被你否定
是多么不公平



darkness engulfs

No comments: