Tuesday, September 23, 2008

nigh time

strength through adversity

lots of thoughts going through my head.
going through so much ever since, has made me very worn out. sometimes i just feel like cooping myself at home, lesser interpersonal interaction would mean i need not to care and bother so much about things.
but yet, cooping myself would mean repeated thinking of those same old things.


.......................................................

had a great afternoon laughing with eyegang today. there're like bigbig loves!! (:
bought my lip butter. *heartache*
stressed during 6pm-10pm. for the first time. rawrs. someone's like so fucked up. seriously. damn pissed man. luckily there was sucker thou!

meeting shan and co. tml for movie and lunch.
then to far east to be a nice cousin, and accompany clara home (:




high time i start all over again

No comments: