Thursday, September 25, 2008

auntie

# i dunno why i acted like mommyan auntie just now.
i suddenly remembered that candy said that she received the result slip alr, so i wore my ugly house clothes, hair messy, and went down to open the mailbox. this is something only mommyan auntie would do la. rawrs. hahaha.
but i still don't know how i fared in comparison in a cohort. sians.

# wp's finally working for me and i got another great stone off. new pw, ask me for it.

# i was watching that super matron show yest, and i'm so glad i've got mommy at home, at least my home will never be like those homes. oh wells~ daddy was laughing at me la family joke

# new playlist by 郭采潔. her songs are rather nice. another song, 笨的可以 is nice too. but its not in her album this time, should be in the OST of 无敌珊宝妹. (:

# i'm meeting CL and dear on sunday. i bet mommy's gna kill me for going out again. i'll try not to spend.

# oh and i applied for diploma plus, though i'm STILL not sure if i really want it. at least i can reject it at a later date, that is, if the application is SUCCESSFUL

# i'll have a new pair of sandals tml! (:

off to re-write my notes for duty.



[update]

oh ya, i'v been having this periodical pounding pain at the back of my head for a few days alr. damnit. its been spoiling my mood. and coz i was napping before duty, i screamed in the phone at mommy. i swear she's ultra pissed with me now ok, coz apparently she called my hp, and i thought it was the alarm, then somehow, i pressed the ans button or something, and my bro said he heard her hellohello many times. bloody hell. oh wells.


oh ya, runwayrhapsody updated the blogshop with 3 more new apparel sprees. rawrs. its going to get me tempted again. and loser's going to suffer! haha. from helping me transfer money. because for everything there's loser aye

oh ya, someone made my precious duty notes into kiam chye man. RAWRS. bloody hell

oh ya, i wanna make a trip down to kembangan to get my leggings. LOLs LOLS
i better go sleep alr.

NIGHTS~

No comments: