Monday, September 22, 2008

birdie

yay!!! (((: i finally bought my clothes online! thanks zhiyu! thanks loser! :DDD


i like the colour and print of this tank top!! a lil vintage like that! wee~


i think the embroidery below is super cute can, and the top there is crochet somemore! (: and its on sale or something, if i'm not wrong, including shipping and everything, its only S$6.40. haha.
we cnt order this :( the person said it was only for locals, as in taiwan ppl i think, to bid. no wonder it looked so cheap. rawrs




i dont really have blue tops, so i bought blue lor! (:




i think i'm like gging broke soon. i dunno why, i lost my lip gloss. damnit. now i need get a new one :( shall get the lip butter from body shop. dear says its good. (:

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

i didn plan to wake up early today de ok. but this stupid bird had to wake me up! serious lor. coz my mum closed my window last night, then this morning, this really stupid bird flew through my living room window, into my house, and into my room. and since my window was closed, it couldn fly out right! then it started pecking at my window and making fucking lot of noise ok! damnit ok. but luckily it didn come peck him, or i'd kill it. so i woke up and wanted to open the window for it. before i could even do that, the damn bird flew out of my room and out of my house via the living room window!! like WTF. damnit lor. stupid bird!!
and nvm, that fucking bird even SHIT on my wall ok! wake me up nvm lor, still SHIT on my wall. go and die lor that bird. RAWRS!!
and i told mummy not to close my window next time, and i'm gging to lock the grilles so no more stupid bird can come into my house. spoiler bird.


i'm still thinking if i should meet dear, cl and mai tml. coz i cnt find anyone to take over my duty tml. and i'm scared i'll be late lor. and i still need to buy my gloss. :(
plus tml's duty is with traven again. and i can have break with sucker. LOLS. howhowhow?

howhowhow? take or not? diploma plus? i'm afraid i cnt cope, but its gging to be damn good if i cope well. i totally forgot abt my scholarship stuff la. HOW!?


有一种想爱你的冲动

No comments: