Saturday, September 20, 2008

early nights

i was asleep by 10pm yest. LOLS. first time sia

so,

today i have to iron the clothes, and there's family dinner tonight.
tml, i'll have to go to the temple for some ritual, then meeting (:
tues, i'll have to beg haziq to replace me for duty so i can go out with DEAR and CL and MAI.
friday, i'll visit clara at her attachment place.
saturday, i'll have to replace haziq for duty.

SIANS.


oh and i'm buying this tank top from online tgt with zhiyu, but can someone tell me which colour i should buy?

this

or
this

and loser's helping me buy this and i'm going to pay him back when sch reopens. HOORAY LOSER! (:

and again, what colour?

there's seriously alot that i wanna buy, but its like so 不舍得买. i mean, everytime i think of the money spent, my heart will ache. not like i've got rich parents or lots of savings for myself. my savings are all in my acct, which i cnt even touch. sians! where's my rich guy!?

[UPDATE]
bahaha. i just earned $22.40. hahaha.
just by ... ... ... ... ...

helping daddy buy rafia string, following him to some place to sell the newspaper!!
rawrs!! (:

back to watching 无敌珊宝妹

[UPDATE]

i shall try.. thanks shan, thanks Li Lin (:

BYES~

No comments: