Sunday, April 26, 2009

take me somewhere we can be alone

[11.54pm]

chui. what a fucking day. screw everyone







Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. -Jim Ryun

Desmond told me something which made me think and agree. He said: "but its going to be tiring after sometime". So i shall be a good girl and stop being a bitch to people i don't like. heh. try me! :DDD

on another hand, i need someone to enlighten me about the procedures to apply for my abcdefg. i really want to get it!!

on another another hand, i'm surprised at how come people, we call seniors, having gone through a minimum of 12 years of education, cannot tell the difference between an mc and family matters. either they've got no brains, or they're plain death. lalalah. though i think its retribution for my cursing and now i've got the terminator.. BOOOOs.



I'M GOING FOR DRIVING NOWWWWW.


BYEBYEBYEBYEBYE. i don't know why i'm so high. its not arthurliancs

No comments: