Saturday, April 11, 2009

because you are my moonlight

11.45pm

pris is a happy girl today. i had millions of fun with the buddies today!! (:
met them at expo, went to find mummy to get her to buy my younghearts and this lovely top. then to subway for pre-dinner and bridge. trained off to tampines 1 (again) for dinner at secret recipe! THANKS SATHISH FOR THE TREAT!! and i swear the cheesecake at secret recipe is the bbomb!! we ordered 2 pieces lo!! hahahha. love eating with them. walked around tampines 1 (again), went to NET(: and the guys got fcuking awesome tees!! walked around and went back to NET(: again, to get a tee for myself THANKS SATHISH AGAIN!! (((: roamed around tampines mall, arcade then home.

I forsee myself hanging around tampines 1 very often because its my sillyeli's territory, i love cheesecake, and someone shuai is there in some shop. HAHAHA.

and really, I LOVE MY BUDDIES!! seow, sathish, cx!! they nv fail to make every outing memorable and happy!! omgosh!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE FUNNN!! (((:


now i shall carry my high-ness to tml, flea market with sillyeli, then to mdc!!
WOOOOOOOO~


!!!!!

pris is super excited!!

because its going to rain, and i won't need to go jogging with buddies. hahaha. but i wanna meet them lehhs.

because tml, I WILL BE GGING TO MDC!! to watch CSS3 LIVE! :DDDD woohoo~
thanks evon best partner!! <3>

No comments: