Sunday, January 18, 2009

i'm so pro i can cause a jam

i think i am a super retard.
super slow human reaction and message-processing.

first driving lesson today, and i think the instructor was sian-ed with me.
coz i don't understand the meaning of don't step the brake too hard and slowly and gradually step/release the accelerator/clutch pedal and watch the line.
i think he was like wanting to fall asleep but cannot coz he's jeopardising his own life. hahaha.

DON'T LAUGH AT ME OK!!
next time your first driving lesson like that also then i'll laugh. hahaha.
i shall aim to improve my skills lor.
april pass lehhs~


*update*
my brother will be darn proud of me man.
i was napping when the !#&%$ neighbours came home, as usual noisy.
i woke up, closed my eyes, walked to the door, opened my eyes and stared at the poor one who was looking into MY HOUSE, slammed the door in their face and cursed them.
NBJB KNN.



GOD BLESS.
i'm onto eclipse!


xoxo =D

No comments: