Thursday, January 15, 2009


i am looking for the girl in the photo with me.
i need her to go shopping with me so i can buy more nicenice clothes.
i need to tell her manymany things.
i miss her laaaaa.
亲爱的,你在哪里?



on another note,
i skipped school today, because:
1. i forgot that there's biophysics tutorial and didn feel like gging coz i still havent printed my notes
2. my nose was running, but my eyes were super dry
3. i didn feel like seeing the crybaby
4. i wanted to drink bbt right at that moment
5. i wanted to read twilight 2- new moon
LOLS.

i ended up reading, then sleeping, then meeting Li Lin, Kim, Hay at bugis for some shopping and catching up.
so i spent again, bought the tees for me and love, smiley necklace and a white tube for the kimono.
nehneh. i used my atm card for the first time. i'm a nooby, and i feel guilty for spending so much.
but i still want to shop with my 亲爱的. she knows me besttt.



oh and,
头没那么大,就别戴那么大的帽子
too bad that the more you do, the more you err.
so STOP.



i miss my xoxo =D


alrights. i shouldn pon school tml, so i should go and sleep
and i've got duty tml.



NIGHTS ALL

No comments: