Tuesday, January 20, 2009

the old days gone


i was randomly looking through my phone folders and found the video of fdc '07.
my first feeling after looking at it after so long still pride. and then came the nostalgia that made me want to cry.


i really miss days training under the sun. i really miss the discipline. i really miss the times we slack in the rc room. i really miss the time we laugh and scold the juniors. i really miss the time we play, study, cry, do report together. i really miss the time we went through sour, sweet, bitter, spicy times (酸甜苦辣)together.

i miss the juniors. i miss the teachers (including mr tan). i miss the laughters we share with them all. i miss the tough times we went through as a unit. i miss the disciplined them.


to think of it, after passing out from the unit for so long, i still long to go back. familiarise once again with the juniors, praise them, teach them, be proud of them. but how often can i go? even if i go, will i be welcomed? afterall, we'll old people to them, we're not valuable. why must this even happen. why must us, seniors be condemned? just because we dont return regularly? just because we seem to be of no more use? idk. sometimes i really feel like giving up, telling myself that its no longer my problem, but everytime i think of the hard times my small squad went through to bring the unit up, it hurts to feel invaluable now. =x

i finally understand why yt & cy told me not to get too attached.
i finally understand alot.
because we're not valuable to the unit anymore.
its time to say goodbye to juniors, to fdc trgs, to everything that used to be tkrcy. its a foreign land now.
BUT, my squad, 0306, will always be bonded.
more outings plsss. <3



time to get my work down.
BYESSSS
xoxo =D

No comments: