Thursday, October 9, 2008

dear came to my house yest, and she complained that my room is messy! =x
being bored now, i shall go TIDY my room!! yay! :D


.....................................................


[UPDATE 1:20pm]


DONE WITH TIDYING MY ROOM!! haha. except inside my wardrobe. coz tidying inside would mean more clothes OUT, and no new clothes in, i must as well, leave it be, till i get more new clothes IN. LOLS.


super lazy to type, just look at before & after ok.







Photobucket
my study table






Photobucket


my bag table, i threw away like so many bags can, now i'm only left with 4 bags, i need new bags!







Photobucket


the top of my wardrobe, and dear, i will never give away my 1-eyed pikachu okay!




nownow,




the 2 bags of rubbish i threw away, not including bags





look at my 'collection' of 8 days, going to get daddy to sell to karang guni, then the moolah will be mine!!

yayyay!! DEAR HAPPY WITH ME LE MA!? haha
dear should come to my house more often, then she'll complain, then i'll pack my stuff eh.


shall go take my well-deserved lunch!

..............................................................

[UPDATE 4:45pm]

mymy, i forgot to mention that i found $40 while i was cleaning my room!! 40bucks lehhs. i can like go another round of MOF-ing and shopping with dear lehhs!! hehheh. all 40bucks were found in those angpow i kept for dunno what reasons!! now i'm happy!! :DDDD

andand, i was trying the shorts i bought yesterday. its nicenicenice ok!! i love it lots!! pray that they will get the white one too! plsplspls? heh.
AND DEAR, the bf tee, tucked into the shorts is nicenice also!! heh! ilovedear!! (((:

..........................................................

[UPDATE 11:12pm]

YUCKS!! mummy doesn want to go to MOF tml. eeeee de lor. daddy wants to go the alexandra to collect his camera and buy my battery. i'm thinking of getting a new lappie next year, when all the new poly kiddos come in, then got alot of discounts!! hehheh.

i think i 觉悟 already. after looking at his PM for so many days now, i think, its really time for me to let go of everything. i really dont want to be burdened by all these. rawrs. its emo time again, and i really feel like SPENDING ALOT!! i mean it, like those kind just take monet out of my wallet w/o thinking kind.

..................................................................
i think i wont be seeing dear for a longlonglong time alr lor, yucks

MOF tml with parents! yayyay! thanks to dear's membership card!!
DEAR'S THE LOVE<3



BYESS

No comments: