Friday, October 3, 2008

cravings

i'm craving for bubble tea and wasabi filet-o-fish from macs. heh.


[UPDATE @ 7:11pm]

yay! i finished sweeping the floor and mummy's buying back my macs for me!! weee :DDD

and while i wait for her, lets look at some items that i've set my eyes on online!



1. this pair of sandals!! nice lehhs, clara said its nice too. since the one i wanted didn have my size, i'm thinking of this pair, coz apparently i read that gojane stuff are not that trustable. MIC and all. heh. should i get it? they're gging to close the spree alr!! howhowhow!!?

2.

i like the embroidery details!! i think its prettaye!!

3.

i love the floral details lehhs. ((: but i'm supposed to stop buying dresses!!

4.

this skirt is nicenice de!! if i'm not wrong, its from DP. exex de!

5.A4-friendly!! nicenice de. vintage-y feel! heee


6. this agnes b long wallet!! although its non-auth, but i think its lovely!! i've been wanting a long wallet for a long time lehhs!!

thats that so far!! heee.

i'll be spending the whole of next friday with mummy. WHY!?
because..
my doc appt is messed up!! LOLS. my DI is like at 12.10pm, while my appt is like 7+pm!! you know how long that is!!! nvm, i'll pull mummy to bugis to shop!! hehhehheh!

i shall go be merry and wait for my dinner!

BYESS!

No comments: