Thursday, December 11, 2008

the silly girl elieli got too much time to spare, but dont want to go out with me, so she did this for me. hahaha. saves me time from uploading manymany photos. lols




wa lao, i look damn spastic and short







and i think i damn haolian laaa.

pray this gets me a distinction. lols.


.........................................................................

evon tagged me. and i'm so bored and not in report mood, so i decided to do it.


1 . Who's the person that tagged you :
evon


2 . R/s between you & her:
current classmates

3 . Three impressions of her :
- loud
-like to suan ppl
-helpful

4 . If they become your enemies :
i dunno


5 . What will you say to the person you like very much :
nothing. i shy de.

6 . Characteristics I like about myself :
i dunno.. perfectionist?

7 . Characteristics I hate about myself :
too perfectionist. keeping things to myself


8 . For the person who you hate , you say :
f you. go and die.

9 . What do people feel about you :
dao, emo, tempremental
10 . Your crush :
crushed

11 . Pass this to 10 people .
1. Shuhuan
2. Eli
3. Yuen
4. Li Lin
5. Kim
6. Zhiyu
7. chongxiang
8. hayden
9. zhaogen
10. ambrose


12 . If 5 & 7 were together ?
never possible.

13 . Who does 5 likes ?
i dunno lehhs. you ask her la


14 . What colour does 9 likes ?
black?

15 . Say something about 8 ?
i miss xiao hey!

16 .Who is 2 ?
my silly girl. my loveli. my cheap thrill partner

17 . Talk about 3 ?
she can be as emo and crazy as me. my soon-to-be drinking partner.

18. Who is 10's best friend ?
MEMEME.. lols

19 . Who's the sexiest among all ten ?
me lehhs. haha. no la. all of them are damn sexy.

20 . What colour does 4 like ?
hmmms. pink/white/blue? i forgot

21 . Is 4 single ?
single but unavailable

22 . Your relationship with 1 ?
(:

23 . Are 5 & 6 best friends ?
nah. they dont even know each other

24 . 9's surname ?
kwek

25 . 7's nickname ?
xiao didi, cx

26 . Say something to 3 ?
CLARK QUAY AND DRINK!

27 . Say something to help 9 ?
you dont need my help! lols

28 . Who do I admire ?
dear

29 . Where does 1 lives ?
the very colourful building at paya lebar

30 10 of them know who you like ?
noooooo.

31 .Say something to 6 when you see her ?
hello

32 . 10's spouse ?
ASK HIM!!!! haha.. his camp bed

i'm done. gging to slack before sending my shorts to the tailor and to NN's hse for dinner

No comments: