Thursday, November 20, 2008

officially veryveryvery fucking pissed.
fucking program we have to load


.......................................................



i need a hug desperately now, totally
feeling like a total crap, ultimate depression





and i miss my EYEGANG like f***, seriously. they're in post-As now, yet i'm stuck in this !#%*&. i so want to go crazy with them, go overseas with them, go do legal things with them. i want holidays to come like, RIGHT NOW. come to me holidays, will you?


hell ya, i shall go mugmugmugmugmugmug my time away, so stupid MSTs will go away, and holidays will come, and i won't be so :( :( :( :( :(


but first, i shall sweep bugis street tml.. say yay to retail therapy, and yay to lovely girl!!
and i thank my lovEli for talking to me ok, 我的爱


and my bro is damn pro la, he fixed my vista! nananah loser, i aint going to throw my compaq away. haha

and i need nightmare now alsoooooo. nightmare, nightmare time for you to reappear plsssss




i shall go say hello to my notes.



想想想了又怎样
不说谁也不知道






but before that,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLARA!!!

No comments: